Thursday 20 November 2014

Eminem threatens to Rap£ Iggy Azalea in new violent song

Apparently, raising three daughters has done nothing to calm Eminem's habit of rapping about famous women inviolent, misogynistic ways.
Iggy Azalea has become the latest victim of the 42-year-old's vitriol as he graphically depicts dragging theAustralian 24-year-old by his Humvee and then raping her in his new song, Vegas.

A one-minute clip of the disturbing track from Marshall Mathers' band Bad Meets Evil with Royce da 5'9" premieredon iTunes on Wednesday.

'B****, shut the f*** up and get in my car. And suck my f***ing d*** while I take a s***.
'And I think with my d*** so come blow my mind. And it tastes like humble pie. So swallow my pride, you're lucky
just to follow my ride,' the 13-time Grammy winner is heard rapping.
'If I let you run alongside the Humvee. Unless you're Nicki, grab you by the wrist, let's ski.
'So what's it gon' be? Put that s*** away Iggy. You don't wanna blow that rape whistle on me. Scream! I love it. 'Fore
I get lost with the gettin' off.'
Over the years, he’s taken aim at Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Mariah Carey, Lana Del Rey,and now Iggy.
Eminem’s New Album ‘Shady XV’ will arrive on Monday Nov. 24 — the same day Iggy’s ‘Reclassified’ Album
arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment