Thursday 8 January 2015

Top 10 Cars With The Best Fuel Economy

I used a 1999 Infiniti Qx4 SUV and even though I enjoyed all the comfort and strength it gave me I had to sell it. The vehicle is very good for our roads due to its ruggedness. I had to dispose of it because of its fuel usage. Fuel consumption should be a great criteria for choosing your next car. I got a new car and I have been enjoying it so well.
This is why I decided to share my research with you, so you you can use it as a guide when purchasing your car. Please note that I will be looking at cars that can be used on Nigerian roads. I discovered that hybrid vehicles are the most efficient as they run on gas and electric current but this cars are not really suitable for our roads. So I will be looking at cars running on just fuel.

10 Cars With The Best Fuel Efficiency

  • 1. Toyota Prius

Toyota Prius 2010
Image source: cloudlakes.com
The Prius has a 1.5L engine . The Prius is very reliable. Maintenance costs are moderate. Despite it’s fairly small size, the Prius is roomy with ample headroom and legroom in the front and back even for 6-foot-tall passengers. The  fuel economy estimate for 2007 Prius:  4.9/5.2 liters/100 km (city/highway). No other car of this size can beat that.
  • 2. Hyundai Elantra

Image source: wikipedia.org
Image source: wikipedia.org
The Hyundai Elantra is a very reliable sedan, Take one for a spin and you’ll likely be impressed with its smooth ride, roomy interior, high fuel economy and solid build quality. The Sedan is powered by a 1.8-liter four-cylinder engine. The fuel usage estimates for the 2009 4-cylinder Elantra with an automatic transmission is 24/33 mpg(city/highway)

No comments:

Post a Comment